Out of Stock
The PTS Centurion Arms CM4 C4-10 ERG airsoft gun uses an ERG (Electric Recoil Gun) system that is based on the latest generation KWA AEG 3 system. The ERG simulates recoil via a proprietary Kinetic Feedback System. When used with the proprietary ERG magazine, that is switchable between 30 or 120 round capacity, it is capable of an electrical auto cut-off when the last round is fired. If you are willing to forgo the cut off, the ERG can still use any normal AEG magazine such as the PTS EPM for AEGs. A quick change spring system allows you to easily customize the fps/m/s of the gun to your specific needs. Included as standard equipment for the CM4 ERG, are PTS’ highly popular proprietary design Enhanced Polymer Grip, Enhanced Back-Up Sight, Enhanced Polymer Magazine and Enhanced Polymer Stock.
- 10” PTS Centurion Arms C4 Rail
- 10.3” CQB Length Barrel
- Enhanced Back Up Iron Sights (EPBUIS) – consists of a low profile snag-free design that is unobtrusive when collapsed. Blending design with practicality, the EPBUIS includes elevation and windage adjustments as well as dual apertures for close and precise long distance shooting. Allowing the user to be versatile, adapting to any given situation.
- Enhanced Polymer Magazine (ERG) – New 30/120 rounds switch can fill all your airsoft needs.
- EP Grip – Compact (EPG - C) – More vertical compact grip angle with improved ergonomics
- EP Stock (EPS) – a simple yet highly functional collapsible polymer stock. Features unique cheek welds that are both comfortable and practical with storage compartments for tools and utilities.
- Rear Wired & Li-Po Ready – Can handle the power of 11.1v Li-Po batteries.
License: Centurion Arms® logo and related brand names are trademarks of Centurion Arms, LLC. in the United States and/or other countries and are used for airsoft replicas under exclusive worldwide license by PTS Syndicate, Ltd. www.ptssyndicate.com
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.