The PTS Enhanced Polymer Magazine, or EPM for short, is a new type of Polymer Magazine for airsoft rifles. The EPM is a truly unique magazine, inside and out. Externally it features a polymer shell, with recessed panels for better grip, and unique magazine well guides that reduce snagging when the magazine is drawn from and reinserted into pouches. The front of the baseplate features a dot matrix which allows the user to mark the magazine with alphanumeric characters or pictograms for identification.
• Color – Black / Dark Earth
• Material – Dupont™ Zytel® High Performance Reinforced Polymer
• Dimension – 185 x 85 x 30 approx. (without packaging)
• Weight – 185g approx. (without packaging)
• Compatibility – Tokyo Marui Recoil Shock M4/SCAR
• Capacity – 30/120 Rounds
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.