The PTS Fortis Shift™ Vertical Grip is a one piece billet design made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The skeletonized design makes this grip one of the lightest grips on the market. Even with its unique angled skeletonized design, the PTS Fortis Vertical Grip still maintains the same length as any traditional vertical grip and its angled design as well as the finger notch allows for ergonomic flexibility.
The vertical grip can be simply installed using a clamp that is adjusted by only two bolts. This means the user doesn’t need to remove other accessories in order to install the grip, allowing you to save time.
- One piece billet design
- Slotted screws attachment
- Made of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Hard Coat Anodized
• Material – 6000 series aluminium
• Finish: Hard Anodized
• Color – Black
• Compatibility – Standard 1913 Rail / Keymod / M-LOK
• Weight – 92g (Rail Mount) / 104g (Keymod) / 107g (M-LOK)
• Dimension – 137 x 77 x 47mm approx. (w/ packaging)